Our First Half!

Our First Half!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blah

Well I am not much of a blogger but I know posting something will keep my better half running partner happy and enthusiastic about this blog AND also provide more motivation towards our training. So proud of my little Lynn for working so hard this week!

My first week of training has been a complete failure. Not only am I sick sick sick (with congestion, headaches, and a non-operable breathing passages) but I also tweaked my knee very badly skiing at Lake Tahoe. I figured if I ran it would just make matters worse and I would become more depressed that my training was turning into operation couch potato.

Hopefully this week I'll start moving and keeping to the training schedule like Lynn. However, I am not sure how far I will be able to run until my knee aches. At this point, I am still uncomfortable sleeping because of my knee alignment. I have to keep it perfectly straight so that it doesn't hurt. Boo :( This isn't how I imagined training but I still have high hopes and we still have some time!

So glad that Lynn is getting pumped for a 2012 Disney Marathon - even if it means we are getting ahead of ourselves that idea that we will still be running after this half is super exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment