Our First Half!

Our First Half!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3

A summary of week 3:

Pretty similar to last week. I left out the strengthening again this week.... my knee is sore still but only when laying down and sitting mostly. I hope to add strength training this week. I did some stretching but more in the form of yoga which still makes it hard with my knee. I did part of the cross training but not all of it. My schedule has been tough with school starting back and juggling both my jobs but hopefully things will work out better.

I did however keep up with the running part - I feel like that is the most important. I got the running done without increase in time really but they were good solid runs and my mental state was a lot more positive than it usually is on long runs! On to week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment